Two Participants From The Online HSP Course Share Their Experience
Shelly Aaron & Melissa
You get to hear past participants talk about these questions—Did you have resistance to taking the Course? How did you feel about the cost? Was it worth it? How was it having an online experience? Did you feel connected to the other members in the group? Did you feel that 1 person dominated or that you didn’t get your needs met? Did you feel seen, heard and honored? Did the Course meet your expectations? How was it being with 6 other HSPs? Did you feel the group was a safe place to share? What If you’re not sure you’re an HSP?
- What are some things that you feel are important to share about the Course
- Melissa talks about how she felt heard in a way she hadn’t ever felt heard
- I ask if participants ever felt shamed or exposed in a way that made them feel uncomfortable
- Both Melissa and Shelly talk about how they were impacted by the way that I show up as a facilitator
- Participants felt like they had permission to share what they felt afraid or embarrassed to share
- This allowed other group members to share in an open, vulnerable and safe way
- Participants felt that the Course was a safe space to share
- How was it doing online work?
- Did you feel connected to other group members online?
- My gremlins come up during the interview, and I share this
- How was it being in a group of 6 other HSPs
- One participant took the whole course from bed (I had no idea)
- It’s nice to be in a group of HSPs who are interested in doing the work
- This Course is about honoring your needs
- Participants felt like they weren’t alone when they heard others share about things they experienced
- I felt like I finally belonged somewhere—receiving support and offering support felt good
- Melissa said she would NEVER take this Course, and they money was a barrier. She talked about her experience after taking the Course
- Melissa and her husband both took the Course, and she talks about how this has impacted her marriage
- Melissa also talks about learning her son is an HSP, and how this has impacted their relationship
- What would you say to someone who may be considering the Course, but feels like they’ve don’t things like this, or that it’s too expensive
- If you’re not sure you’re an HSP, several people took this Course anyway, and they said they benefited learning more
- I ask Shelly and Melissa if they ever felt like someone dominated the group, or they didn’t get their needs met
- How we used reality checks when someone felt that they were taking up too much time, and Shelly and Melissa talk about how this impacted them
As a current yoga teacher, health coach & bodyworker, I’ve spent the last 15 years of my career, passionately coaching individuals to exceed their goals…which has ultimately led me to this amazing work of video and audio production.
If you’re a yoga teacher, trainer, or entrepreneur thinking about creating your own audio or video productions, but need some assistance in getting started, we should talk. I offer services from just getting started to getting ready to launch. From podcasts to teaching videos, I’ll show you how to produce your own or we can bring your production to life together.
Summa Cum Laude Graduate of Clarion University of PA
B.S. in CAIS (Computer Applications and Information Sciences)
Over 10 Years of Consulting experience
I install, repair, optimize tech, and teach you how to use and love technology at a reasonable price. I am also happy to build your website to your tastes and needs. Think of me as your technical counselor. 215-834-6236
Patricia Young hosts the podcast Unapologetically Sensitive, and works with Highly Sensitive People (HSPs) helping them to understand their HSP traits, and turning their perceived shortcomings into superpowers. Patricia is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, and is passionate about providing education to help HSPs and non-HSPs understand and truly appreciate the amazing gifts they have to offer. Patricia works globally online with HSPs providing coaching. Patricia also facilitates online groups for HSPs that focus on building community and developing skills (identifying your superpowers, boundaries, perfectionism, dealing with conflict, mindfulness, embracing emotions, creating a lifestyle that supports the HSP, communication and more).
Shelly Aaron Productions–https://www.shellyaaron.com/
Online HSP Course–https://unapologeticallysensitive.com/hsp-online-groups/
Facebook group Unapologetically Sensitive– https://www.facebook.com/groups/2099705880047619/
Music– Gravel Dance by Andy Robinson www.andyrobinson.com