With COVID-19, research shows that HSPs do best in positive environments.
I've been blessed to be connected to HSPs all over the world during this time! Although it is challenging, I believe we can do well if we have the right support and can make changes to help us thrive.
If you're struggling, this is an excellent time to reach out and get support!
We are wired for connection, and with social distancing, many are not getting the connection they need.
We can work together to help you understand how to navigate these difficult times!
You don't have to do it alone.
Sensitive, caring, feeling people have been told that we are "too" (fill in the blank)! You're too sensitive; you think/worry too much; you take things too personally.
- Making decisions can be very difficult
- You might have an acute sense of smell, and strong odors, crowded, noisy environments and bright lights are just too much
- You notice things that no one else does
- You have a strong sense of justice, and you may be a peace-keeper
- Conflict feels uncomfortable
- You're the one that everyone tells their problems to because you're a good listener who cares deeply
For almost every perceived negative there is a corresponding brilliant strength!
- You notice details that no one else does
- You are loyal, persistent, thorough, conscientious, a fighter for justice, and you are extremely discriminating
- You think things through, and you see solutions that others don't
- Because you feel things deeply, you are incredibly compassionate.
I'm Patricia Young, Life Coach for Highly Sensitive Persons (HSPs), and I love helping HSPs to see that your perceived weaknesses are really your strengths! This may sound silly or even impossible, but the world needs HSPs! There are lots of tricks that can make an HSP's life SO MUCH easier!
Once HSPs understand how they are wired, and what they need, they experience more ease and peace, and they can start to thrive.
With proper care and feeding, HSPs experience less overwhelm and fatigue. It is a process, and it takes work.
HSPs have better outcomes in coaching, than non-HSPs because HSPs take things to heart, and are committed to making changes.
I offer a free 20 minute consultation. This gives you a chance to see if you feel comfortable with me, and it gives us both a chance to see if we're a good fit. Please call or e-mail to schedule a time for us to talk.
No matter where in the world you live, if you have access to the internet (and privacy), we can work together.
As I've worked with many Highly Sensitive Persons (HSPs), I've adopted a style of coaching that has been very effective with clients.
We meet online through a platform (similar to Skype) and have live video sessions. You can have coaching from the comfort of your home; while your kids are napping, or are at school, or from your office during your lunch hour (assuming you have privacy). No travel time; no getting stuck in traffic, and it's great when you're too tired or not feeling quite well enough to drive to therapy. You can be in your pajamas with your pet near you and a comforting cup of tea or coffee.
I love doing our free consultation online, so you can experience it yourself, and see how you feel. There is no obligation. I find that clients are initially reluctant, but once they try it, they love the convenience, and there truly is a connection even if we aren't face-to-face.