What this podcast is all about, and what you can expect
Solo episode—Patricia Young
What this podcast is all about, and what you can expect. I play clips I recorded before launching this podcast where I talk about the fears I was having. You can see the progression from having many fears to gaining a sense of confidence. Unfortunately, this episode has explicit language once the clips start playing.
- Being seen and being heard can be so powerful for an HSP
- I’m going to allow myself the grace to do that [make mistakes]
- Done is better than perfect
Patricia Young, LCSW is a therapist in San Diego who is in private practice. Patricia works primarily with Highly Sensitive People (HSP) helping them understand their HSPness, and to turn their perceived shortcomings into superpowers. Patricia is passionate about providing education to help HSPs and non-HSPs understand and truly appreciate all the gifts we have to offer.
What you can expect from this podcast
- If you’ve ever felt like you’re alone, weird, different, this podcast is for you
- You don’t have to be a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) to listen to this podcast. If you are a creator, a maker, a healer, or you feel things, or if you’re an INFJ, ENFJ this may resonate with you.
- You may get a sense of connection and understanding of sensitivity
- We’ll look at the strengths associated with sensitivity
- There’s a strong connection between sensitivity and creativity
- We will look at play—how it may look different for a Sensitive
- This show is about vulnerability and struggles I’m going through. I will model this for you
- I talk about what I wanted to be when I grew up
- Future episodes will include—overwhelm and ways to soothe, The 5 Love Languages, Being a Highly Sensitive Man, the intersection of wounding and being an HSP, diversity, inclusion,
- You’ll learn to love, accept and recognize your strengths
MUSIC—Gravel Dance by Andy Robinson www.andyrobinson.com